The coolest short scale bass on the block is now available from G&L!
The new Tribute Series Fallout Bass is available in four exciting colors with complimenting pickgurads.
This 30” short scale powerhouse features a G&L Magnetic Field Design humbucking pickup controlled by a 3-position mini–toggle switch for parallel/split/OMG modes – just like an L-1000 – bringing anything from modern to old school tones to your fingertips. What’s more, players used to a traditional 34″ scale will find this pint size puncher super easy to play.
Other features include a Basswood body, Maple bolt-on neck, Roasted Jatoba and Maple fingerboards, Saddle-Lock Bridge, G&L tuners, and D’Addario Nickel Roundwound short scale strings, .045-.065-.080-.100.
- Jet Black over Basswood with Roasted Jatoba fingerboard
- Olympic White over Basswood with Roasted Jatoba fingerboard
- Candy Apple Red over Basswood with Maple fingerboard
- Surf Green over Basswood with Maple fingerboard
G&L Tribute Fallout Electric Bass Guitar
- PICKUPS: G&L Magnetic Field Design humbucking pickup
- BODY WOOD: Basswood for all models
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with Maple or Roasted Jatoba fingerboards
- NECK PROFILE: CLF/G&L 1 5/8" slim C with 9 1/2" radius 30" Scale length
- TUNING KEYS: G&L tuners with tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle Lock bridge
- ELECTRONICS: 3-position mini toggle for parallel/split/OMG pickup modes, volume, tone
- No Options Available