The G&L ASAT Classic S combines classic Tele® tones with the enhanced dynamics of the G&L MFD pickups, and the added flexibility of a middle pickup for seven total pickup combinations. Not many guitars can cover the sonic ground of the Classic S, and everything looks better in Sonic Blue.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
G&L ASAT Classic Electric Guitar - Sonic Blue
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD™ single coils
- BODY WOOD: Alder
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- CASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell