Inspired by the classic surf sound born in Southern California, the new G&L Doheny takes its name from the iconic beach in the heart of Orange County where ’60s surf pioneers became legends. Since those halcyon days, both music and surfing have evolved far beyond their roots, and so has the performance of the gear.
G&L Tribute Doheny Surf Green
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender wide-bobbin MFD™ single coil
- BODY WOOD: Basswood
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Brazilian Cherry fingerboard
- NECK DIMENSIONS: 1 5/8" width at nut, 9 1/2" radius
- BRIDGE: G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato
- CONTROLS: 3-position toggle, volume, PTB system