The G&L LB•100 made its debut in the early '90s ago in response to bassists asking for more subtle evolution of the p-style platform, as compared to the SB-1 and L-1000. With a slightly streamlined body shape for improved comfort and balance, the LB•100 also brought the G&L Saddle Lock bridge for richer note definition and sustain. The Tribute Series LB•100 hits the mark, with an ideal balance to the pickup spec for vintage flavor with solid punch.
- Olympic White over Poplar, 3-ply black pickguard, vintage tint satin neck with Maple fingerboard and black block inlays
- 3-Tone Sunburst over Ash Top-Poplar body, tortoise pickguard, vintage tint satin neck with Rosewood fingerboard and pearl block inlays
- Emerald Blue Metallic over Poplar, tortoise pickguard, vintage tint satin neck with Rosewood fingerboard and pearl block inlays
Is the color you're looking for out of stock? Call to inquire about availability/ordering!
G&L Tribute LB-100 Electric Bass Guitar
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 34"
- PICKUPS: G&L Alnico split-coil pickup
- BODY WOOD: Poplar & Ash Top over Poplar
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with vintage tint satin finish and Maple or Rosewood fingerboad
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4"
- NECK RADIUS: 9 1/2”
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- ELECTRONICS: master volume, master tone